I’m Jim, the owner of Jukebox Express. Providing each client with great service is the key to our 27 years in business.
I promise you my staff and I will provide a positive experience when working with us, from the first phone call to the last song played. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and work with you on your special event.
We promise great customer service. Other than providing great disc jockeys and music for your special event, we also promise:
- Literature sent promptly: We promise to send our literature and DVD on the same day that you call. This is something we feel potential customers deserve. If you’re not impressed with the initial phone conversation or literature of the DJ service you’re considering, then the odds are good their service won’t impress you either.
- Convenient appointment hours: We are happy to meet with you anywhere in the NW suburbs. We prefer a Caribou Coffee or similar environment to sit down and discuss your concerns and what exactly you are wanting from your DJ service. Appointments usually take no more than (1) hour. Go to this link to see if there is a Caribou location that would work well for you.
- Easy-to-understand pricing: We will provide a quote for you via mail or email. We don’t have confusing options for dinner music, lighting and equipment upgrades, or other ways that will increase your cost. Any additional charges will be explained to you before signing a contract.
- Our E-mail is email@example.com You can also send us a message via our online form if you are requesting information from us or e-mail, which ever is most convenient for you.
- Our fax number is 866-531-5882. It’s toll free.