So you want to be a DJ ?
Being a Disc Jockey can be a great part time job. But we do not hire often, and when we do, we are selective about who works here. You’ll never be hired on a Thursday to work that weekend. No matter how much previous experience you have, we always take you through our own training and personality assessment.
It takes a special individual to join Jukebox Express. You must be outgoing with a positive attitude, possess very good speaking skills, enjoy music and all age groups, be well groomed, have a clean driving record and embrace the fact that we are doing a job on the most important night in someone’s life. So you need to be able to give 100% every time. We do not require prior experience if you have the talent and the desire to achieve success with us and if you possess the qualities we expect.
We have an extensive training program which will have you training with our veteran staff members and then in-office training with testing before you’re allowed to DJ any events on your own. We pay our staff more than other competitors, but we also expect more from you.
Our most important asset is our staff, which means that we only want dedicated individuals who will make the mental and physical commitment to our customers. We have the highest standards and ethics around and expect our staff to abide by them. If what you read here doesn’t appeal to you or you can’t make a commitment to weekends, then please don’t waste our time or yours.
Why work for Jukebox Express?
- Great weekend job (usually only Friday and Saturdays).
- Excellent pay with bonus plans for those that work more.
- Scheduling flexibility with two months advance scheduling.
- No loading and unloading gear before and after the event.
- No having to use your own car as a company work vehicle.
- Honest approach with management. No annoying B.S.
- Perks! We usually receive very good tips and meals.
- Biannual company parties. Hey, we like to have fun!
- Human relation skills that you can use for life.
Send an e-mail to us at email@example.com. Include your contact information and past work experience, as well as your home or cell phone and any other information that would be helpful for us. If you’d prefer, you can also call 651-697-0024 and ask for Jim.